Qualification for Membership
To be eligible to join the Connaught Club any prospective member must:
- Be under 35 years of age, and
Be a subscribing member of a Lodge or Chapter under Metropolitan Grand Lodge or Chapter OR be a subscribing member of a Lodge or Chapter under the United Grand Lodge of England and currently live or work within Greater London
Benefits of Membership
Members of the Connaught Club will have exclusive access to:
- Seminars and other Masonic mentoring events with guest speakers from Metropolitan Grand Lodge, the United Grand Lodge of England and beyond
- Multiple private formal events throughout the year
- In excess of 30 other events each year ranging from trips abroad, to shooting trips, to picnics & pub drinks
- The Club Facebook group for Masonic discussion, arranging of events and other meet-ups
- Visiting the Club lodge Burgoyne Lodge No. 902, and eligibility as a joining member
Upon joining members will also receive a Connaught Club tie and lapel pin.
Cost of Membership
Membership of the Connaught Club is currently set at £25 per annum. In addition there is a one-off £15 joining fee, which covers the cost of your tie & pin. All membership fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Card through our membership system.
Our membership fee’s are used to subsidise events & cover costs such as venue hire.