Qualification for Membership
To be eligible to join the Connaught Club any prospective member must:
- Be under 35 years of age, and
Be a subscribing member of a Lodge or Chapter under Metropolitan Grand Lodge or Chapter OR be a subscribing member of a Lodge or Chapter under the United Grand Lodge of England and currently live or work within Greater London
Benefits of Membership
Members of the Connaught Club will have exclusive access to:
- Seminars and other Masonic mentoring events with guest speakers from Metropolitan Grand Lodge, the United Grand Lodge of England and beyond
- Private dinners and other social functions at select venues
- The Club Facebook group for Masonic discussion, arranging of events and other meet-ups
- Become a joining member of Burgoyne Lodge No. 902
- The full online calendar of all members’ Lodge and Chapter meeting dates to arrange visits
Upon joining members will also receive a Connaught Club tie and lapel pin.
Cost of Membership
Membership of the Connaught Club is currently set at £25 per annum payable on 1st March every year. In addition there is a one-off £15 joining fee. All membership fees are to be paid by PayPal or Debit/Credit Card.
Primarily these fees will pay for the majority of venue costs and other overheads incurred in setting up and running the planned activities throughout the year.