Last year, we walked three days from deepest darkest Surrey to central London.
This year, we’re climbing a mountain, and we’re doing it for Charity!
On the weekend of Saturday 14th September, we will make our way to the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, to scale Wales’ highest peak, Mount Snowdon – and we would love you to join us.
STUFF TO KNOW
- The hike will take place from Saturday 14th to Monday 16th September and you will need to be available all 3 days.
- Most equipment will be provided, however, you will need to look after your own personal gear i.e. clothing, hiking boots, etc.
- You need to be confident in your ability to climb the mountain.
If you think you’d like to join us and help us raise bags of cash for Maytree, Sanctuary for the Suicidal, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!
- Depart Saturday AM, make camp, training & familiarisation, Pub.
- Sunday; mount Snowdon. Photographs, celebrations, descend. Pub.
- Monday; return to Londiniumshire in the afternoon.
Not sure this challenge is for you? No problem. We’ll be setting up our fundraising page VERY soon, and you can join us from afar and support us in raising vital funds for Maytree.